As the Thanksgiving holiday closely approaches, let us remember to:
- Be gentle with our Selves. We are all doing the best we can. ❤️
- Give our Selves permission to rest, and take some time for ourselves. It will allow the best version of our Selves to show up, and be present.
- Set a healthy boundary with family members, friends, and others – and honor our own needs, instead of always putting others’ needs above ours.
- Let our Selves experience Joy without an ounce of guilt. Life is short, and each holiday with loved ones is a gift.
- Be open to Receiving the unique blessings this Thanksgiving might bring…whatever that may be for you.
Reflect, Appreciate, and Enjoy
Reflect on all You have to be grateful for – our Gratitudes, I like to say, – in our Lives at this time. By focusing on what is going well and what we have – rather than what we wish we had (or don’t have), we lay the foundation to experience greater joy, peace, and abundance in our Lives.
Wishing you all a Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving filled with love, gratitude, laughter, and special memories with loved ones.
Email me at email@example.com or use the CONTACT PAGE if you would like to create a happier and healthier relationship with your Self, and feel more confident as a result! We can have a relaxed conversation and decide whether therapy or coaching would be best.
Subscribe to my Living Your Best You Newsletter, and be part of my community. Would love to have you join us!